Monday, May 17, 2010

SUNSHINE


Sunshine in the morning makes me happy...is that how the song goes?  After the rain comes the green, or something like that.  Or how bout after the sunshine I have a hard time getting out of bed cuz all my muscles are sore from the day before.  Bending, stretching, squatting to put seeds in the ground!!  Any way you look at a sunshiny day involves happy.


Over the weekend Michael invented a "tool" to assist in laying mulch. 






Amber helped as always.














The peas peaking out of their nice green mulch and radishes in the "microgreen" stage.  They are sooooo yummy like this. 



2 comments:

Karen said...

I absolutely love your blog. I'm only sorry it has taken me so long to read it. Now I'll be a regular! Fantastic photos and writing! Congrats on a great site.
OXOX
Karen

SOL 'N TYNE said...

Thanks Karen!!! Come play in the dirt.